A spectacular 12 Apostles sunset
Conclude your Great Ocean Road tours with the stunning and colourful views of Port Campbell’s landscape and seascape at nightfall. A 12 Apostles sunset experience will always remain etched in one’s memory.
Nightfall at the 12 Apostles
Off the shores are the 12 Apostles — transcending columns of stone pillars carved from the limestone coast — standing firm. Nature crafted them with superb artistry through time by the bashing of the sea and the breeze. Beneath them are rugged surfs and waves rolling into the sandy beaches.
View the colours of the setting sun on a misty sky above a serene ocean and a collection of stone pillars off the shore of Port Campbell. Witness the sun as it hides behind the limestone stacks called the 12 Apostles slowly sinking into the quiet seas of the Southern Ocean.
It is a moment when the sun meets earth, sky meets the sea, and changing colours all around. There’s peace; there’s serenity. The stillness of the colours overwhelmed the chaos of the rough surfs. Orangey light and pinkish mists shade on a perfect landscape, and a seascape.
Sun and ocean are one like a glimmering eye of God. The captivating scenery enkindles an experience that is extraordinary.
A 12 Apostles sunset experience is a fabulous way to end the tour to the Great Ocean Road.
Sunset tour with Melbourne Boutique
Visit the 12 Apostles via the Great Ocean Road, one of the world’s spectacular coastal drives. It is also one of the big-ticket Melbourne tours destinations that should be on everyone’s bucket list when in Australia.
Melbourne Boutique Tours designed Great Ocean Road tours that highlight the experience of Victoria’s best-kept secrets.
Book a Great Ocean Road sunset tour and be ready to explore the picturesque war memorial and the scenic attractions along the way.
Highlights of the tour include the following:
- Explore the ancient Otways rainforest and get a closer look at the Australian native wildlife. Be always on the lookout for wild kangaroos, wallabies, and koalas.
- Hand-feed some native Aussie wild animals and have fun with the lovely birds in Kennett River.
- Enjoy the freshly caught seafood at the coastal town of Apollo Bay.
- Learn about the tragic tales of Loch Ard Gorge and plunge in its pristine shallows.
- View the storied London Bridge and witness the evolution of the landscape in the making. Or, simply enjoy the panoramic views of Port Campbell at Gibson Steps.
- Then cap your Great Ocean Road tours with the stunning views of a 12 Apostles sunset.
- As the salty sea breeze touches the skin, relax in the withering sun. Breathe the minty and rejuvenating air that refreshes a weary soul.
Be charmed and enchanted by the beauty of nature’s artwork.