Helicopter Tours in Dubai – Tips to Make Your Experience Even More Fun
Dubai as such is a wonderful travel destination. However, looking at it from the air is an unparalleled experience. And you can get it through one of the amazing helicopter tours in Dubai. These tours are bespoke for a family or a group of people.
Why to Take Helicopter Tours in Dubai
As you may know, Dubai has some of the best and most unique architectural examples in the world like Burj Khalifa, Wind Towers and more. Plus the city has many more unique places like islands, coastlines, golf courses, sanctuaries and many more. No doubt, you should visit them. But watching them from above offers a great joy. And more than watching them from a high building or mountain, a helicopter offers you far more enjoyment and fun of watching the icons of the city. Therefore in your Dubai tour, you can’t afford to miss a helicopter ride like that offered by https://www.ub-cool.com/adventure/uae/Helicopter-Ride.
Which Sites the Tour Should Cover
While booking a helicopter you should ensure which sites will be covered by the tour. Some of the sites that the tour should consist of are:
- Burj Khalifa
- Historical Wind Towers
- Dubai Creek Golf Course
- Wild Wadi
- Burj Al Arab
- The Jumeirah Coastline
- The World Islands
- Meydan Race Course
- Business Bay District
- Atlantis Hotel
- The World
- Ras Al Khors Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Tips to Remember
The Dubai helicopter tours are packed with fun and thrill. This fun activity in Dubai is also pocket-friendly and can give you a bird’s eye view of some of the best sites in the world. However, if you remember certain tips, your trip will be even more fun.
- The choice of the time of the day is a factor of huge importance because it will affect the quality and fun level of your helicopter ride. As far as possible, choose the time of midday for the ride because that’s the time when the dust/haze has been reported to have the lowest density.
- Also consider weather before booking the tour. Bad weather, such as dust storms and thunderstorms, can cause rescheduling or even cancellation of your tour. Therefore think on it especially if you booking on the last minute.
- The helicopter tours last from 12 minutes to 40 minutes. You can choose the duration depending upon your choice and budget.
- The tour may include many other factors like different itineraries, pick-and-drop, English speaking guide, air-conditioned vehicle, water and other necessary items. Book a tour that consists of all things you require.
So, when are you booking your Dubai helicopter tour?