Top 5 Reasons to Visit Bali
There are more than 18,000 islands in Indonesia, but Bali has remained the most popular one when it comes to tourism. If I wanted to list all the reason why you should visit this fascinating island, it would take all day (and night). Instead, I’d like to point out top 5 reasons to visit Bali.
1. Mesmerizing beaches – It comes as no surprise that beautiful beaches are the most obvious reason to visit Bali. From top surfing spots to soft white sand beaches, in this tropical island, you can find whatever you like! Whether you like the crowd or hidden gems, in Bali there are beaches for every mood, every need and everybody.
2. Healthy foods – If you come from the Western world, you know that fresh, organic products are extremely expensive. Yet, they don’t taste as good as in Bali where their price is a bargain! In this paradise island, eating fresh, healthy foods is the way of living and they are delicious, colorful and addictive!
3. Natural wonders – Nusa Dua beaches, Uluwatu cliffs and Ubud rice terraces are the first natural wonders that come to my mind when I think about Bali. Even though they are stunning, the list doesn’t end there. Furthermore, most of these natural wonders haven’t been exploited for tourism too much, so by visiting Bali you can still get an authentic experience.
4. Balinese hospitality – In Bali, it’s easier to make new friends than anywhere else. The Balinese are so friendly, eager to engage in a conversation with anybody and tourists are no exception. Because of their character and warmth, you’ll feel at home when in Bali, even though you’ll be miles from home!
5. Mystical temples – The Balinese are very spiritual, religious (Hinduism is the predominant religion) and thus, there are so many temple complexes in this island. Visiting these mystical temples is especially attractive to tourists, not only for the spiritual value, but for aesthetics and cultural experience.
Most people who come to Bali just for curiosity return at least once again to connect with nature, find inner peace, indulge healthy foods and relax. If you’re interested in visiting this marvelous destination, make sure you check Bounty Cruise Bali for the top-notch tourist experience.